“Mindfulness and the Transformation of Our Psychology”
Summary of Mindfulness Exercise Instruction
- Visualize the threefold flame expanding from within the secret chamber of your heart.
- Seal yourself and your consciousness in a globe of white fire.
- When you are set, proceed to recite the following words with utter humility and devotion:
I AM Light, glowing Light,
Radiating Light, intensified Light.
God consumes my darkness,
Transmuting it into Light.
This day I AM a focus of the Central Sun.
Flowing through me is a crystal river,
A living fountain of Light
That can never be qualified
By human thought and feeling.
I AM an outpost of the Divine.
Such darkness as has used me is swallowed up
By the mighty river of Light which I AM.
I AM, I AM, I AM Light;
I live, I live, I live in Light.
I AM Light’s fullest dimension;
I AM Light’s purest intention.
I AM Light, Light, Light
Flooding the world everywhere I move,
Blessing, strengthening, and conveying
The purpose of the kingdom of heaven.
- As you visualize the cosmic white-fire radiance around yourself, do not be concerned with the errors in your thought that through the years may have intruded themselves upon your consciousness.
- Do not allow yourself to concentrate upon any negative quality or condition.
- Do not let your attention rest upon your supposed imperfections.
- See what the light can do for you.
- See how even your physical form can change, how a strengthening of the bonds of your health can occur in body, mind, and spirit.
- Try this exercise, simple though it may seem, and know that many ascended beings will be performing it with you.
If it is difficult for you to visualize our think about your own threefold flame, you can also think about the threefold flame of Jesus or Mother Mary. To invoke the flame of Jesus, we can use the mantra:
In the Sacred Heart of Jesus I Trust.
To invoke the flame of Mother Mary, we can use the mantra:
In the Immaculate Heart of Mary I Trust.
 The Human Aura, Kuthumi, Chapter 6
Listen to the Seminar, CLICK HERE > “Mindfulness and the Transformation of Our Psychology”