The Bible teaches that there are twelve gates into the City, metaphorically meaning that there are many paths back home to God. Drawing strongly from both Eastern and Western religious and spiritual traditions, this series offers some of the many perspectives on how to approach enlightenment.
Enter the 3rd Gate into the City through Krishna mantras and prayers from Kuthumi
for emotional and psychological healing.
1) Kuthumi – Dispensation for Our Healing
Saint Francis is an embodiment of the Ascended Master Kuthumi, who is known as the Master Psychologist. Through Elizabeth Clare Prophet, he announced on January 27, 1985 that he had received the dispensation and assignment from Lord Maitreya (the Planetary Buddha) to help each of us individually to heal our physical health and our psychology. His exact words are published in Pearls of Wisdom®, vol. 28, no. 9 March 31, 1985. (See Additional Resources for Learning below.)
“If you will call to me and make a determination in your heart to transcend the former self, I will tutor you both through your own heart and any messenger I may send your way. Therefore, heed the voices – not astral but physical – and watch the course of events…” 1
Make this call daily to Kuthumi for your healing.
“In the name of my Mighty I AM Presence and Holy Christ Self, I make my determination to transcend my former self and I call to Beloved Kuthumi to tutor me through my own heart and any messenger you may send my way for the healing of my physical health and my psychology. I accept this done today according to God’s Holy Will. Amen.”
Kuthumi can help us also if we give his mantra, “I AM Light.” This mantra is for the development of a tremendous momentum of white light and the wisdom of God. It is to bring us to the realization that God can and does dwell within us.
In his book Studies of the Human Aura, Kuthumi speaks of a threefold exercise using the “I AM Light” mantra that students can give for the purpose of strengthening the sheath of the aura so that they can maintain the consciousness of Christ, of God, of Buddha, and of Mother.
- I AM Light
- By Kuthumi
- I AM light, glowing light,
- Radiating light, intensified light.
- God consumes my darkness,
- Transmuting it into light.
- This day I AM a focus of the Central Sun.
- Flowing through me is a crystal river,
- A living fountain of light
- That can never be qualified
- By human thought and feeling.
- I AM an outpost of the Divine.
- Such darkness as has used me is swallowed up
- By the mighty river of light which I AM.
- I AM, I AM, I AM light;
- I live, I live, I live in light.
- I AM light’s fullest dimension;
- I AM light’s purest intention.
- I AM light, light, light
- Flooding the world everywhere I move,
- Blessing, strengthening and conveying
- The purpose of the kingdom of heaven.
2) Krishna – Healing of Our Psychology
Krishna is a divine being, an avatar, and one of the most beloved Indian figures in the Hindu religion. He is considered to be the eighth incarnation out of ten of Vishnu. Vishnu is the second person of the Hindu trinity: Brahma the Creator, Vishnu the Preserver, Shiva the Destroyer of evil, much as the Christ, the Son is second person in the Christian trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Beloved Krishna has also offered to help with our personal healing and has pledged to help heal your inner child. Here is a method you can use to tap into his healing of your psychology:
- As you remember hurtful experiences, visualize them.
- Give his mantra (bhajan) and he will place his Presence over you. In doing so, he will be the same age as you were when you were injured and he will heal you.
- Remember to sit in the lotus position or with feet flat on the floor, spine erect, and hands cupped in your lap, as you give the following mantra below to Krishna.
Give a devotional mantra and song and see yourself pouring such love to Lord Krishna that he is taking your love, multiplying it through his heart, passing it back through you. In this way, you can transmute the scene and the records from your past hurts and injuries.
See Lord Krishna superimposed over every party to the problem, to the anger, to the burden. Then understand that you can affirm in your heart that there really is no Reality but God. Only God is Real, and God is placing his Presence over that situation through the personification of himself in Lord Krishna.
Below are two bhajans that you can give. Bhajans are Hindu devotional songs. The bhajans below are devotions to Vishnu, Rama and Radha. Rama is the seventh incarnation of Vishnu. Radha is the feminine energy of Krishna. The name “Hare”, used in one of the bhajans, is an address to Radha.
In the first track of the audio clip, the English translation (2) is:
Let your mind worship and sing victory to Krishna and Rama, who is the jewel of the Raghu dynasty; Krishna, Radha’s Lord, of dark blue. Hail to Rama and Krishna.
In the second track of the audio clip, the English translation is:
“O energy of the Lord. O all-attractive, all-pleasing Lord, please engage me in your devotional service.”
1. Prayers, Meditations, and Dynamic Decrees for Personal and World Transformation, The Summit Lighthouse®, 2010
2. Church Universal and Triumphant: Book of Hymns and Songs, The Summit Lighthouse®, 1996